Welcome to the IRIS Portal
The IRIS booklet contains:
- IRIS CERTIFICATION PROCESS
- IRIS ASSESSMENT GUIDELINE
- IRIS REQUIREMENTS
The English, French, German, Russian and Polish booklets are now available as IRIS Revision 02.1 and only in electronic form exclusively at following addresses:
AFNOR BOUTIQUE: http://www.boutique.afnor.org/normes-produits-edition/
BEUTH VERLAG: http://www.beuth.de/en/standards/iris-revision-02-1
CEI- COMITATO ELETTROTECNICO ITALIANO: http://webstore.ceiweb.it/Iris.aspx
In comparison to Rev. 02 June 2009 following changes were applied:
- Implementation of IRIS Corrigendum 1:2010
- Implementation of IRIS Corrigendum 2:2012
- Implementation of IRIS Advisory 4, issued on 01/07/2010
- Implementation of IRIS Advisory 5, issued on 01/07/2010
- Implementation of IRIS Advisory 6, issued on 01/07/2010
- Implementation of IRIS Advisory 7, issued on 01/08/2011
- Implementation of IRIS Advisory 8, issued on 02/01/2012
- Implementation of IRIS Advisory 9, issued on 02/01/2012
- Implementation of IRIS Advisory 10, issued on 02/01/2012
- Implementation of ISO 9001:2008 text
- Implementation of IRIS Technical Forum for Improvement (TFI) results
- Updating editorially.
The Italian IRIS booklet Rev. 02 is available in paper version.
To buy the IRIS booklet Rev. 02 in Italian language please contact directly the IRIS Management Centre (firstname.lastname@example.org)
NOTE: IMC has launched the IRIS Addendum 2015 which informs about the latest improvements in the IRIS booklet Rev. 02.1:
- IRIS assessment sheet instead of IRIS questionnaire
- IRIS scope of certification No 19 becomes Infrastructure
- Other corrections
To donwload the IRIS Addendum 2015 free of charge, please click here or visit the download area.
NOTE: The Polish version of the IRIS Standard contains parts of PN-EN ISO 9001:2009 standard used with consent of the Polish Committee for Standardization (http://www.pkn.pl/).